Nowadays different kinds of hacker attacks and data losses
due to deficient information systems are considered as the most threatening IT risks. Unfortunately, day by day we can see distressing examples in the media: unauthorized data access, seizing control over computers
, or other damages caused by technical offense
. These crimes result in really serious damages and not only on IT level: they can also deteriorate significantly the affected company’s prestige that can inhibit its business sustainability and development.
The avoidance of these cases induces a serious liability for the information technology and in the meantime increases the business risk and therefore the strategic role of it. Accordingly these days most of the leading multinational companies lay stress on data protection.
With a special focus on payment card industry AperSky Consulting
is taking part in the realization of high level IT operations that comply with the international security requirements
. AperSky offers a wide range of IT security services in order to satisfy various customers’ needs.
General security assessment
Our experts map the IT systems of the customer in order to identify the occurrent deficiencies, vulnerable points.
Our IT security services include the following activities:
- General network scanning for public and private networks
- Examination of firewalls and routers
- Verification of web servers, web applications and databases
- Security scanning of application servers
- Wireless system audit (WLAN, “Wifi”)
- Review of virtual local network (VLAN) settings
- Identifying vulnerabilities
- Remediation proposals for the elimination of identified security gaps
- Performance and load testing, monitoring
IT security strategy
Our consultants have an extensive experience in the following activities:
- General IT security strategy
- Security policy management
- Vulnerability management program
- Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Plan and implementation of IT security processes
- Installation of security tools and applications
Beyond their experience gathered, our professionals possess of CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) certifications and also constantly develop their IT security knowledge.
Our audit services are grouped as follows:
- PCI DSS audit services, official QSA assessment
- PCI 3DS assessment services, official 3DS assessment
- IT security audits based on statutory regulations
- MNB decree 45/2018. (XII. 17.)
- NGM decree 33/2017. (X. 26.)
- NGM decree 34/2017 (X. 26.)
You can read more about AperSky’s audit services by visiting the PCI DSS
or PCI 3DS
Should you have any questions concerning our IT security services, do not hesitate to contact us